Energy-efficient dual-core performance for entry-level smartphones
MediaTek MT6572 brings dual-core performance to entry-level smartphones without taking a toll on battery life. Based on the energy-efficient dual-core ARM® Cortex®-A7 processor, MT6572 features a cost-optimised system level design that simplifies product development, reduces manufacturing costs and speeds up the time to market.
MT6572 features wide connectivity options, including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS. Multimedia features include support for a 960 x 540 display with MediaTek MiraVision™ image enhancement, 720p HD video and a 5-megapixel camera.
- Dual-core (1.2GHz) ARM Cortex-A7 processor
- Multi-mode Release 8 HSPA+/TD-SCDMA
- 960 x 540 (qHD) display controller
- 802.11x Wi-Fi , Bluetooth, GPS, FM receiver
- 5MP rear and 1.3MP front cameras
- 720p HD video recording and playback at 30fps