The world’s first octa-core 4G LTE smartphone chip with the new ARM Cortex-17 processor
Designed for the ‘super-mid’ market, MediaTek MT6595 is based on the ARM® ‘big.LITTLE’ architecture, with four high-performance Cortex®-A17 and four energy efficient Cortex-A7 processors.
MT6595 includes Release 9, Category 4 dual-mode LTE for worldwide 4G-network compatibility.
It also features a 2560 x 1600 (WQXGA) display controller and a 20-megapixel image signal-processor for high-quality smartphone digital camera applications. Comprehensive wireless connectivity is also offered (802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, multi-system GNSS and ANT+).
MT6595 embeds the following MediaTek technologies:
MediaTek CorePilot™ heterogeneous multiprocessing technology which unlocks the full power of all eight processors for outstanding performance with ultra-low power consumption
MediaTek ClearMotion™ technology to eliminate motion jitter and ensure smooth video playback at 60fps on mobile devices
MediaTek MiraVision™ technology for DTV-grade picture quality on smartphones
- 4x ARM Cortex-A17 processors & 4x ARM Cortex-A7 processors
- Imagination Technologies PowerVR™ Series6 GPU
- Rel. 9, Cat. 4 LTE (FDD & TDD), DC-HSPA+, TD-SCDMA, EDGE
- 802.11ac, Bluetooth LE, multi-GNSS (GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo & QZSS), ANT+
- WQXGA (2560 x 1600) display controller
- 20MP image signal-processor
- H.265 Ultra HD video record & playback
- Ultra HD video playback support for H.264 & VP9
- Bluetooth LE and ANT+ for ultra-low power connectivity
- MediaTek multi-mode wireless charging support