Energy efficient quad-core performance for mainstream smartphones.
MediaTek MT6582 brings quad-core performance to mainstream 3G smartphones, without taking a toll on battery life. Based on the energy-efficient ARM® Cortex®-A7 processor, MT6582 features a cost-optimised system-level design that simplifies product development, reduces manufacturing costs and speeds up the time to market.
MT6582 features wide connectivity options, including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS. Multimedia features include support for 720p HD displays with MediaTek MiraVision™ image enhancement, 1080p Full HD video and an 8-megapixel camera.
- ARM Cortex-A7 quad-core processor (1.3GHz)
- Multi-mode Release 8 HSPA+/TD-SCDMA
- 1280 x 720 (HD) display controller
- 802.11x Wi-Fi , Bluetooth, GPS, FM receiver
- 8MP image signal-processor
- 1080p Full HD video recording and playback at 30fps