64-bit quad-core processing for the super-mid market, with 4G LTE and Ultra HD video playback.
MediaTek MT6732 is a 64-bit quad-core 4G LTE platform based on the ARM® Cortex®-A53 processor with ARM Mali™-T760 graphics. Designed for the ‘super-mid’ market, MT6732 delivers high-end performance with low power consumption and efficient compatibility for legacy 32-bit applications.
Release 9, Category 4 dual-mode LTE provides worldwide 4G-network compatibility, while dual-band 802.11n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 support high-performance wireless networks and devices. MT6732 also features a 13-megapixel image signal-processor for high-quality smartphone camera applications and Ultra HD video playback.
- ARM Cortex-A53 64-bit quad-core processor (1.5GHz)
- ARM Mali-T760 GPU
- Rel. 9, Cat. 4 LTE (FDD & TDD), DC-HSPA+, TD-SCDMA, EDGE
- 802.11n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
- 13MP image signal-processor
- H.265 Ultra HD video playback