Work with world-class talent in a cutting-edge Technology environment
MediaTek's Everyday Genius Internship Program gives you the chance to pursue challenging project work by working alongside industry experts, and to expand your knowledge through lectures and teamwork.
With more than 100 internship positions are available each year at MediaTek offices around the world they offer you the chance to get to know the company on the inside, and to decide if MediaTek is the right place to launch your career
We believe everyone can achieve amazing things every day, even if only in a small way. If you enjoy a challenge, MediaTek’s Everyday Genius Internship Program could be just what you’re looking for.
Diverse learning perspectives and life experiences at MediaTek’s Everyday Genuis internship program.
MediaTek’s Everyday Genius Internship Program gives you the chance to pursue challenging project work by working alongside industry experts, expanding your knowledge through lectures and teamwork.
Main internship areas
Hardware engineering, software engineering, systems engineering, algorithms and architecture, human resource, finance and more.
Who can apply?
MediaTek’s Everyday Genius Internship Program is open to students who are at least in their third year of study at university or college. Bachelor or Masters degree, and PhD students, are eligible to apply.
- Global opportunities: MediaTek is headquartered in Taiwan, with sales and research office in 12 countries around the world.
- Challenging project work: Everyone at MediaTek is a valued member of a global team that works together to create world-class products and our interns play an important part in this work.
- Guidance from mentors: As an intern at MediaTek, you’ll have your own mentor to familiarize you with the work environment and give you the help you need to accomplish your goals.
- Intern communication platform: MediaTek provides an exclusive communication platform that lets you share your experience with other interns.
- Lectures from senior MediaTek staff: MediaTek’s Everyday Genius Internship Program includes lectures from senior staff about working at MediaTek and about planning a career in the technology industry.
- Employment opportunities: An internship at MediaTek is the first step to a career in the technology industry and most interns are offered a full-time position once they’ve completed their studies successfully.
How to apply
- Go to the MediaTek careers website to search internship opportunities.
- Hit “Apply” at the bottom of the job page to register your account.
- Go to “My resume” to upload your resume file(s).
- Go to “My jobs” to apply jobs.
What happens next?
Your resume and transcript will be reviewed by our local recruiter and evaluated. If we think you’re a good fit for an available opportunity, we’ll be in touch.